Working capital is an essential part of any business. This is the money you have on hand for day-to-day operations. Without proper working capital, no business can run well. As a result, some companies may pursue a merchant cash advance just to keep the doors open. Startups may want these to get off the ground. Established companies may need to help cover cash flow.
Merchant cash advances can be used for nearly any business purpose, making it one of the most flexible business finance tools available to businesses’ that accept credit and debit cards from their customers. Plus, most applicants can be approved since programs are based on sales trends instead of credit scores and collateral.
Benefits of Working Capital vs Bank Loans?
- You can qualify anywhere from $5,000 up to $1,000,000 in as little as 24-48 hours
- Limited paperwork required
- We offer funding to those with poor credit
- We do not require collateral
What Can a Merchant Cash Advance Be Used For?
You can use merchant cash advance financing to fund a wide variety of business needs. Just about any business that accepts credit or debit cards as one form of customer payment may be able to use merchant cash advances.
Here are some common reasons merchants seek out cash advance financing:
- Adding new lines of services or products
- Financing equipment or inventory purchases or repairs
- Ensuring cash flow during cyclical or seasonal lulls
- Making facility improvements or repairs
- Taking advantage of supplier discounts
- Meeting other operational or capital financing needs
Leveraging future credit card sales to obtain funding for your organization could allow you to expand your business by adding square footage at your current location or opening additional locations, enabling you to increase the reach of your business and ability to serve members of your target markets. There are countless options for business growth available to the merchants who take advantage of our business financing tools. New opportunities often emerge quickly; and when they do, fast access to working capital can make the difference.